Dr. V. Suri Raju
MD and CEO, Regal Hospital, Bengaluru
Department of Urology
Author of ‘Kidney Secrets Revealed’
Get It On Any Device
Love to read on the road?
Get the ebook on Amazon Kindle Store.
Every kidney problem has a solution. Dr. V. Suri Raju’s book ‘Kidney Secrets Revealed’ provides straight-forward answers to kidney problems. The book also addresses the alarmingly high rate of increase of kidney problems in India due to poor habits, diabetes, and hypertension. Read the book now to find out more!
- Treated patients in various corporate hospitals like Columbia Asia, Mallya, Fortis and Manipal etc.,
- Successfully performed more than 12,000 procedures including TURP, URSL, Laparoscopic, Ureterolithomy, PCNL, Hypospadias & Urethroplasty etc.,
- Founder & Medical Director of Regal Hospital (a NABH-accredited hospital) only unique Kidney hospital in North Bengaluru.
- MBBS-JJM Medical College, Davanagere (1991-97) MS (Gen Surgery)-JJM Medical College (1999-2002)
- Actively involved in assisting surgeries besides performing independent surgeries during post-graduate training period.st.
- Participated & organised a number of seminars, case presentations and journal clubs
- Presented papers in national and state conferences. DNB (Urology), SSSIHMS, Puttaparthi (Andhra Pradesh)-2005-08
- Worked in a charitable institution under the guidance of (Late) Dr. HS Bhat (who is considered as Father of Indian Urology)
- During PG period, received extensive training in urological procedures like Endo Urology, Onco urology, Paediatric Urology & Female Urology etc.
- Active participant of a number of seminars, case presentations and journal clubs.
- Participated in a number of CME programmes, conferences & guest lectures.
- Presented papers which was very well received and appreciated.
- Observer in Urology at CMC, Vellore for two weeks.
- Paper presented on Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy at the ASICON National Conference, Patna (2001)
- Paper presented on Genitor Urinary Tuberculosis at an Annual Conference in Karnataka (2002)
- Presented paper on Paediatric PCNL made easier at KUACON (2003)
- Presented a paper in Urological Society of India-South Zone (2006)
- Efficacy of Instillation of Betadine in Chyluria-our experience
- Isolated Renal Hydatidosis-a case report
- Participated in various national & state-level urological conferences
Dr Suri Raju has been instrumental in organising a number of philanthropic works.
- Free check-up for the poor and needy
- World Diabetic Day camps
- World Kidney Day camps
- World Environmental Day programmes
- Conducted blood donation camps
- Health camps in rural areas
- Free medicines distributed to poor and needy
- Educational programmes through media
- Free surgeries for poor
- Health education for school children