Physiotherapy or Physical Therapy is a rehabilitation and physical medicine specialty that remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function and quality of life through diagnosis, examination and physical intervention.
Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through exercise and movement, manual therapy, education and advice. At Regal Hospital we help people by encouraging development and facilitate recovery.
Regal Hospital aims to maximize human potential through a proactive approach to health and wellness. We offer wide range of services and methods of treatment to muscular skeletal problems ranging from general aches and pains to complex sports injuries.
Our Physiotherapists are highly trained and experienced. In addition to core competence in their required fields, our physiotherapists also have expertise/experience in advanced physiotherapy skills/techniques. All therapists remain up to the date with an ongoing in-house and external education program that ensures high quality of service.
Procedures and Treatment
- Any injury
- Injuries involving inflammation and swelling
- Injuries involving muscular spasms and tightness
- Connective tissue injuries
- Muscular or connective tissue injuries
- Disc herniation
- Restoring muscular strength
- Any injury to stay healthy after treatment
- Hot packs, ultrasounds and other "passive physical agents."
- Strength-training programs that don't challenge older people.
- Bed rest for a deep vein thrombosis (blood clot).
- Continuous-motion machines after total knee replacement.
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Neuro Rehabilitation