Pathology is a branch of medicine that deals with the examination of organs, tissues and body fluids in order to make a diagnosis of the disease. A Pathologist is a physician who interprets and diagnoses the changes caused by disease in the tissues and the body fluid.
Some of the subspecialty of Pathology includes Cardiovascular Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology, General Surgical Pathology, Genitourinary Pathology, Gynecologic Pathology, Hematopathology.
At Regal Hospital, our highly trained Pathology experts provide decisive and detailed diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic information, enhancing your ability to provide excellent quality of service at affordable price. We help diagnose, identify, treat and prevent many diseases related to pathology study.
Procedures and Treatment
- Diagnosis/treatment of potentially life-threatening infections of the maxillofacial region
- Performing biopsies and other diagnostic tests
- Diagnosis/treatment of oral cancers
- Diagnosis/management of impacted teeth, wisdom teeth, tooth extraction and dentoalveolar surgery, which encompasses all procedures relating to the teeth, supporting tissue and bony structures in the mouth
- Surgical treatment of facial pain problems related to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Surgical correction of oral and facial deformities caused by differences in skeletal growth between upper and lower jaws, and congenital defects, including cleft lip and palate
- Reconstructive jaw surgery to correct hard and soft tissue injuries in the upper and/or lower jaws resulting from trauma or tumor surgery
- Treatment/repair of traumatic injuries to the face, jaws, mouth and teeth
- Dental implant placement (single tooth, several teeth, entire mouth)
- Cosmetic facial procedures